The companies plan to leverage their partnership and provide qualified digital transformation services to their clients. Roboyo stated that clients would benefit from the creative collaboration as they will have full access to each of their powerful technology tools. For example, clients can use Roboyo’s existing hyper-automation services along with Celonis’ Execution Management System.
Celonis Execution Management System (EMS)
Celonis’ Execution Management System can analyze processes and identify inefficiencies in a company. EMS integrates a company’s data spread across multiple systems and data streams. Then it analyzes existing processes to detect inefficiencies and recommends solutions that can increase the value of the process.
A few features of EMS include –
- Real-time data ingestion
- Process Mining and Task Mining
- Planning and Simulation
- Visual and Daily Management
- Action Flows
How Roboyo expects to enhance its service with Celonis EMS
- Deliver Return on Investment and value with EMS’ target actions and process intelligence while reducing the time it takes from months to weeks.
- Drive operational efficiency by simplifying core operations, reducing costs, and generating efficient and automated processes.
- Accelerate digital transformation by using EMS’ business insights, connecting core applications.
All in all, the partnership will enable clients to get a holistic view of their processes, an empowered version of their process execution capabilities, and in the long run, a significantly faster realization of ROI and enhanced value